Want The Convenience Of DIY Junk Removal?
Schedule A Dropoff
Our Dumpters Handle Up To 13 Yards Of Material
How Our Dumpster Rental Program Works
Our Dumpster Rental Service is meant to be as easy for you as it is for us.
1. Contact us for pricing, scheduling, and any questions you have.
2. If your service is due in a week or more, we will contact you the day before to reconfirm. We also always contact customer's when we are en route, so you can ensure the exact time we will be there during our two hour window.
3. During drop off you will make the initial payment and sign the Dumpster Service Agreement that explains loading and fees. We also setup your pickup date.
4. We contact you the day before pickup to ensure you are finished. Need more time? No problem, we can extend your time for only $10 per day.
5. On the day of pickup we will contact you again when we are en route to remove the dumpster. If there are any weight overages, we will inform you with an image of the disposal ticket. You will then have 30 days to pay any additional fees, but these are not common.
Primarily Designed For DIY Home Projects
Including, but not limited to:
Yard Clean Up
Attic Clean Outs
Garage Clean Outs
Paint (of any kind)
3 Day - 13 Yard - $300
5 Day - 13 Yard - $325
4000 lb (2 Ton) Weight Allowance
Each Additional Days (after 5) - $10
Each Additional Ton (Over 2) - $75
Max Total Weight Limit 9000lb
Overages Fees Due within
30 Days of Pickup
What Do Our Customers Say?
*A 4% Fee will be assessed on Credit Card/PayPal Payments
We regularly pickup from these areas:
- Wilson County
- Davidson County
- Rutherford County
- Williamson County
Outside our regular service area? No problem. Contact us for your personalized quote.
Check your address on the map!